Another weekend, another Crust Bombora build. Keep it Crusty. 🌹
1-1/8" - 1-1/2" Tapered Headset, ZS44/28.6, EC44/40
The ZS44│EC44 headset is designed to fit frames with straight 44mm head tubes and can accommodate straight and tapered fork steerers with the appropriate crown race. The “ZS” stands for “Zero Stack” as the section of the cup that houses the top bearing sits inside of the frame’s head tube while “EC” stands for “External Cup” meaning the section of the cup that houses the lower bearing sits outside of the frame’s head tube. The “44” stands for the diameter of the “skirt” that presses into the frame.
- U.S. sourced 6061-T6 aluminum
- Machine engraved White Industries logos
- Easily replaceable Enduro bearings
- “Split” crown race for tool-free installation and removal
- Really sweet matching headset spacers available separately
Can accommodate 3 types of fork steerers:
- “Straight 1-⅛” with a 30mm crown race seat
- “Tapered 1-¼” with a 33mm crown race seat
- “Tapered 1-½” with a 40mm crown race seat
Nick Mikhail's Crust Lightning Bolt is kitted out with super blingy parts from Chris King, Paul, Velocity & Ultradynamico just to name a few. The icing on the cake has...
Meet Mai's lepak machine - the Bassi Rachel! A simple yet functional build, and equipped with dynamo hub and light, we're certain Mai will go on countless lepak adventures with...