Another weekend, another Crust Bombora build. Keep it Crusty. 🌹
Cargo Mount, Silver
Widefoot Low-profile Cargo Rack
Made in USA
The CargoMount allows you to securely strap down a wide variety of bottles, smaller bags, and cylindrical objects to your bike frame and fork.
Installation and Use:
1. Install by bolting onto sets of three mounting bosses.
2. Use hose clamps and other non-bolt methods at your own risk.
3. Thread two straps through, then around the outside of the CargoMount.
4. Wrap straps around your cargo, and securely fasten according to your straps instructions. Keep loose ends away from moving parts.
*Mounting hardware is not included. Installation by a professional bicycle mechanic is recommended. Consult with your bicycle manufacturer if you have questions about compatibility with your bike frame or fork. Use of two straps is recommended. Always ensure your CargoMount, straps, and cargo are securely fastened and not interfering with moving parts before riding.
*Straps is not included.
MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Made of sturdy and lightweight aluminum,
- Available in four finishes, including Silver (Clear Anodized), or Black, Mint, or Purple.
- Our unique 7-slot configuration allows you to fine tune your installation at multiple positions on frames and forks with three-bolt mounting systems.
- Weighing just 71g, it’s among the lightest on the market.
Nick Mikhail's Crust Lightning Bolt is kitted out with super blingy parts from Chris King, Paul, Velocity & Ultradynamico just to name a few. The icing on the cake has...
Meet Mai's lepak machine - the Bassi Rachel! A simple yet functional build, and equipped with dynamo hub and light, we're certain Mai will go on countless lepak adventures with...