Another weekend, another Crust Bombora build. Keep it Crusty. 🌹
CLD Boost Rear Hub
CLD+ (Center Lock Disc Boost) hubs are designed around the Center Lock splined rotor mounting interface. The Boost spacing allows for wider hub flange spacing which results in better spoke bracing angles. Mad from U.S. sourced 6061-T6 aluminum, they’re available in a range of drillings.
- U.S. made 6061-T6 aluminum
- Enduro bearings
- 6/4 titanium driver
- 3-pawl, 48 point (7.5 degree) engagement
- Compatible with Center Lock style rotors
- Rotor lockrings not included
Rotor lockring compatibility
- Internally splined lockring such as Shimano SM-RT81
- Cassette spacer included only on XDR freehub bodies
- Available separately for Shimano HG11 (part# SPACER11)
Nick Mikhail's Crust Lightning Bolt is kitted out with super blingy parts from Chris King, Paul, Velocity & Ultradynamico just to name a few. The icing on the cake has...
Meet Mai's lepak machine - the Bassi Rachel! A simple yet functional build, and equipped with dynamo hub and light, we're certain Mai will go on countless lepak adventures with...