Another weekend, another Crust Bombora build. Keep it Crusty. 🌹
Gear Jammer Seat Bag, Large, Multicam Tropic
Like its namesake (trucker lingo for a speeding big rig) the Gearjammer™ helps haul all the necessary items for overnight bikepacking trips and randonneur adventures alike.
Lightweight, waterproof materials and bomb-proof construction create a light yet durable pack with all the features needed to securely store gear from your seat post. The Gearjammer™ seat bag has stiffened side panels and a plastic frame sheet that keep the pack stable and positioned away from your legs.
This bag will not wag; the Gearjammer™ is one of the most stable seat bags on the market.
MADE IN THE U.S.A. of domestic and imported materials
- Roll-Top design allows for variable volume packing
- Exterior compression straps (x2 sides, x1 top/bottom) for unparalleled compression and load stablization
- HDPE frame sheet retains the shape of the pack and distributes the load
- Bomb-Proof 2" die-cut and welded hook & loop seat post attachment strap
- Gear Loops on underside of pack offer increased carrying capacity
- Superfabric® Grip™ provides a durable and highly stable contact point along the seat post
- Nexus® cam-locking buckles secure the bag to your seat rails
- High density foam stiffened side panel keeps the load tucked away from your legs
- 1050 Ballistic Nylon seat rail attachment point and wear patch
- X-Pac® VX21/VX42 fabrics
- MIL-SPEC webbing/binding
- WEIGHT Medium: 12.2 oz. Large: 12.6 oz.
- CAPACITY Medium: 4-10 liters Large 6-12 liters
Nick Mikhail's Crust Lightning Bolt is kitted out with super blingy parts from Chris King, Paul, Velocity & Ultradynamico just to name a few. The icing on the cake has...
Meet Mai's lepak machine - the Bassi Rachel! A simple yet functional build, and equipped with dynamo hub and light, we're certain Mai will go on countless lepak adventures with...