Another weekend, another Crust Bombora build. Keep it Crusty. 🌹
Lil Presto Barrel Bag, Fluoro Pink
The Lil Presto! is the perfect companion for a day out; looks cool, carries stuff, bears snacks, doesn’t complain. What more could you want? Designed for happy-go-lucky scamps that need to be prepared for anything, this charming wee bag mounts to either handle bars or saddles (with saddle loops. i.e.: Brooks).
Big enough to stash an extra layer, keep your phone to hand and carry your lunch. A daisy chain on the front to clip a light to or dangle a mug off of. Maybe you need to carry some spare socks, travel scrabble, or a burrito or two, whatever you've got to stash, the Lil Presto! will do it besto!
- YKK Aquaguard water-resistant zipper access to main compartment, that can be opened and closed with one hand (easy in easy out)
- Two side pockets for thin things like ninja-stars or a used wrapper etc
- Daisy Chain on Front (ideal for clipping a light too)
- Voile Nano Straps (Included) for rock solid attachment that won’t mark your bars (yes, even your fancy carbon bars)
- Cordlock headtube/seat post strap non-marking and secure
- Accessible while riding (when mounted to the front, accessibility from backwards mounting wholly dependent on personal flexibility)
- Made from Waterproof Cordura outer fabric and waterproof nylon liner, the bag is very water reistant, however like all stitched items it is not waterpoof.
- HDPE plastic liner means she’ll keep her shape no matter what you’ve got stashed
- Loops at top for attaching a shoulder strap, available separately
- Volume: 2.15L
- Size: 22cm Long x 14cm Diameter
- Weight: 250g
- Attachment: 2x Voile Nano Strap + 1x Cord Strap
Nick Mikhail's Crust Lightning Bolt is kitted out with super blingy parts from Chris King, Paul, Velocity & Ultradynamico just to name a few. The icing on the cake has...
Meet Mai's lepak machine - the Bassi Rachel! A simple yet functional build, and equipped with dynamo hub and light, we're certain Mai will go on countless lepak adventures with...