Another weekend, another Crust Bombora build. Keep it Crusty. 🌹
Mini Pannier Rack, 355
The Tumbleweed Mini Pannier Rack is designed to have the same bag support functionality and triple bottle mounts as the T Rack but with an extra set of side legs to provide stability for small panniers.
This rack will work with a variety of modern panniers with adjustable hardware, as well as traditional style panniers with an elastic lower hook attachment.
MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Comes in 355mm and 385mm platform heights (center of lower eyelet to center of platform)
- 120mm wide x 300mm long platform
- Allows for extremely generous tire clearance
- Fit a wide variety of bikes with traditional upper and lower rack mounts
- Comes with two sets of upper mounting struts, 100mm and 300mm which can be cut down to length for a clean fit on your bike.
- Multiple light mounts will accommodate a variety of lights.
- Note: Can't be mounted on bikes without dropout rack eyelets or upper rack eyelets
Nick Mikhail's Crust Lightning Bolt is kitted out with super blingy parts from Chris King, Paul, Velocity & Ultradynamico just to name a few. The icing on the cake has...
Meet Mai's lepak machine - the Bassi Rachel! A simple yet functional build, and equipped with dynamo hub and light, we're certain Mai will go on countless lepak adventures with...