Another weekend, another Crust Bombora build. Keep it Crusty. 🌹
T Rack, 355mm
The Tumbleweed T rack is a lightweight (500 grams), minimalist bag support rack that offers the ability to mount extra water bottles or dry bags by using the built in triple bottle cage mounts on the side of each rack leg.
Designed to work equally well on the front or rear of most bikes
MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Offered in two leg lengths to accomodate bikes with standard upper and lower rack mounts.
- Taller frames may need the larger T Rack to get the platform high enough for saddle or handlebar bags.
- 120mm wide upper platform and offer clearance for tires at least 4.75” wide.
- Come with 2 sets of upper mounting struts, 100mm and 300mm long to fit on the front or rear of your bike.
- 3 light mounts on the rack to accomodate a variety of lighting options.
Nick Mikhail's Crust Lightning Bolt is kitted out with super blingy parts from Chris King, Paul, Velocity & Ultradynamico just to name a few. The icing on the cake has...
Meet Mai's lepak machine - the Bassi Rachel! A simple yet functional build, and equipped with dynamo hub and light, we're certain Mai will go on countless lepak adventures with...