Another weekend, another Crust Bombora build. Keep it Crusty. 🌹
Teeny Houdini Saddle Bag, Medium (Gravel), Olive
The cutest minimal saddlebag to hold your essentials and a teeny bit more! Available in two sizes, small, designed to fit a road tube, and medium, for a gravel/road plus/mtb tube
This easy to install, minimal saddlebag is designed to hold a tube, tyre lever, multi tool, CO2 and even a couple of nice rocks you might pick up along the way. In true Wizard Works style, we do not object to, in fact, we actively encourage, using your Teeny exclusively for snacks.
Fastened with a Fidlock magnetic buckle (and a satisfying click!) the Houdini makes it easy to access your teeny things while it’s still on the bike.
Free up space in your bar bag (for more snnnnacks!) by keeping your boring things in the rear, or set and forget so you’re never caught unprepared for a puncture (or snack) emergency again.
- Adjustable size thanks to flap closure
- Can be opened and closed without removing from bike
- Super Lux Fidlock Magnetic buckle holds on tight
- Bright yellow X-Pack liner helps you find those little things at the back
- Medium size only features a rough stuff strap for your seatpost
- Attachment: Included Strap Included Strap + Optional One-wrap strap for the seatpost
Available in 2 sizes:
- Small: for Road sized Tube + tools
- Large: for Gravel/Road Plus/smaller MTB Tube + Tools
- Size: 14 x 7 x 6cm
- Volume: 0.3 - 0.4L
- Weight: 65g
- Size: 14 x 9 x 7cm
- Volume: 0.4-0.5L
- Weight: 75g
Nick Mikhail's Crust Lightning Bolt is kitted out with super blingy parts from Chris King, Paul, Velocity & Ultradynamico just to name a few. The icing on the cake has...
Meet Mai's lepak machine - the Bassi Rachel! A simple yet functional build, and equipped with dynamo hub and light, we're certain Mai will go on countless lepak adventures with...