Another weekend, another Crust Bombora build. Keep it Crusty. 🌹
Cava JFF Tyres, 650b x 47.99, Black
Ultradynamico's Catalan Cava is a fine wine indeed. A minimalist tire for those who want the free speed of a high volume slick but need a tire that is more predictable in looser corners. Designed to be used as a pair, or as the rear compliment to a Rosé front tire for extra cornering and braking traction.
JFF means Just For Fun, but not only for fun- these tires are equally equipped for long days locked in the pain dungeon as they are for a Sunday tour of Portland's vegan doughnut shoppes.
JFF is our most accessible offering; think of it as the industry standard in terms of casing and rubber spec. This is an approachable luxury- the cubic zirconia of our catalogue.
MADE IN JAPAN
- 3D diamond file tread massages granular terrain for perceivably 20-30% more traction than a slick
- Slightly higher volume than the Rosé, giving it the same effective outside diameter, leaving geometry unchanged when pairing with Rosé up front.
- Carbon compound for longer (normal) tread wear
- JFF more durable casing than our RACE offerings. Fixing flats, while character building, has never been fun
- Less susceptible to tread slashes than a true slick
- Zero sidewall protection and no puncture protection on top for premium ride quality
- Leak free sidewalls
- Designed to be inflated/deflated to tastefully low pressures: 25-35 psi (650b); 30-40 psi (700c)
- Tubeless compatible
- Continuous center negative dark space aeronautic deltas for pure intoxicating SPEED
- WEIGHT PER TYRE 510g (650b x 47.99mm) / 465g (700c x 42.??mm)
- CAPACITY Designed to be inflated/deflated to tastefully low pressures: 25-35 psi (650b); 30-40 psi (700c)
Nick Mikhail's Crust Lightning Bolt is kitted out with super blingy parts from Chris King, Paul, Velocity & Ultradynamico just to name a few. The icing on the cake has...
Meet Mai's lepak machine - the Bassi Rachel! A simple yet functional build, and equipped with dynamo hub and light, we're certain Mai will go on countless lepak adventures with...