Another weekend, another Crust Bombora build. Keep it Crusty. 🌹
Voila Stem Bag, Large, Black Camo
Do you long to carry your snacks within easy reach? Want your drink bottle to ride upfront for on-the-go hydration? Need to transport your keys, lip balm and phone but lack the necessary pockets? A Voila! Snack Bag might just be the bag for you.
Great on its own or part of a more adventurous bikepacking set up. An easy one-handed opening/closing system means you can access your snacks while you’re on the go! Built with high density foam padding that protects your valuables and offers insulations for your hot/cold beverages. Constructed with a floating liner to facilitate easy crumb removal. The removable lower strap and included cordlock facilitate a huge range of mounting options no matter your bar or stem. Mini Velo and Brompton compatible.
- Front pocket and daisy chain offers endless attachment points. Great for your long thin snacks like jerky or carrots
- Nifty one handed opening and closing so you can get at those snacks without getting off the bike
- Multiple attachment points & removeable bottom strap. Mini-Velo and Folding Bike compatible.
- Attachment: 2 Loose Velcro Onewrap straps, and one sewn in lower strap with buckle.
Available in 2 sizes:
- Regular: carrying capacity of 502 m&ms*. Fits a standard size drink bottle
- Large: carrying capacity of 694 m&ms*. Fits a 1 litre Nalgene
- Volume: 0.47L
- Size: 15cm Tall x 8cm Diameter
- Weight: 90g
- Volume: 0.65L
- Size: 7cm Tall x 9.5cm Diameter
- Weight: 100g
Nick Mikhail's Crust Lightning Bolt is kitted out with super blingy parts from Chris King, Paul, Velocity & Ultradynamico just to name a few. The icing on the cake has...
Meet Mai's lepak machine - the Bassi Rachel! A simple yet functional build, and equipped with dynamo hub and light, we're certain Mai will go on countless lepak adventures with...